Align risk assessments and controls through the entire cloud value chain.
Information is your most important asset and you’ve done everything to safeguard it properly. We believe that an information security management system is a business opportunity. Start capitalizing on the quality of your security management by letting your customers profit from it.
Are you wondering how to efficiently manage and integrate multiple certifications (ISO27001, ISAE3402, NEN7510, PCI-DSS, CobiT®)? Sign up today and receive best practices on how to manage your security. But we won’t stop just there!
Now that your ISMS is well managed and compliant, it is time to add even more value to your clients and business partners. Make your security metrics transparent and help them build their own information security based on your foundation. Together you will make information security visible through the cloud chain and add value to all parties involved.
Why register today?
Your organization is ISO27001 certified, but what’s next? Learn how you can adapt your information security management in order to cascade and monetize its value.
What’s in it for me?
- Best practices for integrating multiple security standards, focusing on mapping and management issues;
- Learn about the opportunities of cascading;
- A step-by-step cascading strategy building approach, enabling you to leverage your information security;
- Learn how to link and align your risk based controls with both your vendors and your customers;
- You’ll learn from peers facing the same opportunity;
- Free access to our webinars and exclusive online community.
We’ll follow-up each workshop with a series of 45 minutes webinars, with plenty of opportunities for you to ask questions and deepen your understanding of information security. And we’ll top all of this off by giving each participant access to our Yammer-based community, to further stimulate interaction and peer-to-peer learning and support.
€ 189 ex vat, includes a networking lunch.
Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 0800-7999999